CHOCOLATE FRESH BERRIES CHIA PUDDING


A few weeks I told you about the Benefits of Chia Seeds – today I used Salba Chia Seeds – so this week I think it is best I tell you how to make a delicious Cacao Chia Pudding?
Did I mention it is good for you, easy to make, and leaves no mess in kitchen? Ya, I bet I have your attention now.  We all love chocolate so there is not excuse here… this recipe is a must and can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack.  Either way it is delicious..

This recipe is for all my breakfast lovers out there, and for those of you who are always on the look out for an easy, delicious and nutritious way to start your day.
Coconut yogurt is optional here, but I do suggest it if you are wanting just a big more substance to help you stay fuller longer whilst at work, school or on the go!

The Watch is from The Fifth Watches – so beautiful, and affordable! Click here for their website
I hope you all love this Jar of Goodness because it is:
  • Easy
  • Delicious
  • Fuss Free
  • Requires 7 ingredients
  • Chocolatey
  • Super Healthy
  • Refreshing for Summer
You can enjoy this breakfast alongside a delicious smoothie! If you choose to start your day like this then I can almost guarantee you are going to have a super energized day.. so warn/spread the word with your friends and family.
Do not forget if you try one of my recipes let me know it went by leaving a comment below, I love hearing all your feedback!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess

INGREDIENTS

  • For the Pudding:
  • 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
  • 3 tbsp Chia Seeds – I used Salba Chia seeds
  • 10 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
  • 1 tsp of coconut nectar (honey works too)
  • Toppings optional:
  • 1/2 a cup of blueberries
  • Some cherries or strawberries or both!
  • 2 passion fruits

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Into a medium sized Mason Jar add all of the ingredients for the pudding.
  2. Seal the clean jar, and shake a few seconds till all of the ingredients look evenly distributed.
  3. You can now set the jar in the fridge for around 20 minutes, but at 10 minutes remove the jar and shake again to avoid the pudding from sticking to the sides (you might have to remove the lid and use a spoon to smoosh down the sides).
  4. Once your pudding is ready you can begin to assemble your bowl or jar (I like to use a jar for photos but i bowl is totally cool) simply by adding your pudding, then layering it between lovely fresh fruits!

Related Posts